ULTRAPATCH-522 is a polymer modified, fiber reinforced (non-asbestos) and shrinkage controlled cementitious repair mortar. It is specially formulated for repairs & re-profiling of old and damaged concrete. The mortar is used for repair of damaged load bearing concrete structures and to reconstitute their structural features.
- All type of structural repairs
- Vertical and overhead repairs
- Repairs of slabs, concrete floors, beams, columns, staircase/steps and other areas subject to traffic.
- Rehabilitations of bridges, parking decks, tunnels, etc.
- For restoration and renovation of old and worn out concrete.
- Single component just add water at site.
- Shrinkage controlled
- Excellent bond strength
- High compressive strength
- Resistant to chlorides and sulphates
- Good abrasion resistance
- Suitable for external and internal use.
- VOC Free
Click here to download the Ultrapatch 522 document